Sunday, 3 May 2009

Where were you last night?

Listening to: Asher Roth - I love college

You've so gotta check out this blog : www.lastnightsparty.com
It's full of raucous photographs of epic parties, the kinda lifestyle i would totally dig right now!

"....time isnt wasted when youre getting wasted

woke up today and all i could say is

that party last night was awful crazy
wish we taped it
i danced my ass off and had this one girl completly naked
drink my beer and smoke my weed
but my good friends is all i need
pass out at 3 wake up at 10
go out to eat then do it again..."


He also puts up mini photography projects/campaigns on the website. this was based on motels and their pools. it makes me want to go somewhere hot and out of england....



3 comments:

  1. These actually make me rather grateful for my quiet lifestyles. It could be titled "Mistakes I Made Last Night!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Last Night's Party boys (the photographers) - I ran into them by accident at a party a few months ago and totally fell in love, haha. Love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was sick one night and didnt go out with my friends..next thing i know the party they went to was featured on that site...FML

    ReplyDelete