Thursday 8 October 2009

BLACK and gold, black and GOLD

Listening to: Kings of Leon - 'Use Somebody'

I don't usually take direct style inspiration off the catwalks, i am definitely drawn to the more casual and individual style of street fashion. i love how personlity is true style and how people put their own twists on outfits which make them stand out, inevitably looking better than most catwalk outfits. Well that's my opinion.


HOWEVER, i saw some of Balmain Spring/Summer 2010 catwalks and o.my.god. Stunning. gorgeous. I looooove black and gold.....

4 comments:

  1. I love it too! So shimmery and so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rest of balmain colelction wasnt that fantastic IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so want to wear both of these outfits walking down the street

    ReplyDelete