Monday 30 March 2009

The summer sun, it burns my skin

Listening to: Incubus - Stellar


Just got my latest fish eye film developed... the cheap kodak film captures bright colours so vividly which you cant really see here....day by the sea, in the sun, a few weeks ago....

Fancy riding a swan with me?





'Do you want to go to the seaside?


I'm not trying to say that everybody wants to go


I fell in love at the seaside


I handled my charm with time and slight of hand'


Excuse the crazy random overlay of a photo of a party which was on the same roll... you never know what you're going to get when you embrace good old fashioned film...


i love the sun

2 comments:

  1. Love these! There's something endless entertaining about fisheye lens photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party overlay makes the photo super fantastic and special!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete